วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 24 Aug 2020
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 27 Sep 2022
Human Resource Development Division
Entrusted with a mission to develop the capacity of Thai foreign service officials at different levels, this division provides training programmes and courses that have been designed to update knowledge, upgrade skills, and instil a positive attitude and appropriate values. All the curricula are designed with specific objectives and tailor-made content to suit the practical work requirements of participants. Through its portfolio of 9 regular training programmes, the Institute ensures that all Thai diplomats are well-equipped with skills and knowledge to cope with regional and global changes, raise the country’s profile internationally and protect Thailand’s national interests.
The Institute provides training and disseminates knowledge to foreign service personnel at all levels.
Training Programmes for Diplomats
- Training Programme for Newly Recruited Diplomats;
- Training Programme for Secretaries, Counsellors Preparing for Overseas Postings;
- Executive Skills Enhancement Programme for Counsellors;
- Training Programme for Minister-Counsellors and Counsellors Preparing for
- Executive Knowledge and Skills Enhancement Programme for Directors;
- Foreign Affairs Executive Programme;
- Training Programme for Consul-Generals, Ministers and Spouses Preparing for
- Training Programme for Ambassadors Preparing for Overseas Postings;
- Training Programme for the Transition to Retirement;
Training Programmes for Support Staff
- Training Programme for Newly Recruited Support Staff;
- Accounting Management Programme for Diplomatic and Consular Missions;
- Training Programme for Support Staff Preparing for Diplomatic and Consular Missions;
- Training Programme for Skills Enhancement for Support Staff;
Training Programme for Government Officials
- Training Programme for Heads and Deputies of Thailand’s Representation Overseas and their Spouses;
Other programmes and activities designed to enhance specific competencies and linguistic and related skills
วันทำการ : จันทร์ - ศุกร์ เวลา 08.30 - 16.30 น.